Advising --- Management Governance for Family Firms
Dr. Ralph Daniel can advise and coach your management team.
Effective management governance in successful businesses requires weaving together flexible leadership, strategic and operational goals, clear expectations, team cooperation, as well as vertical and horizontal communication. Family enterprises sometimes neglect to develop some of these elements and must rectify these deficits as soon as the need is recognized.
Key essential management tasks for family enterprises include:
- Coaching managers for leadership, promotion and effectiveness
- Creation of neutral policies to regulate entry and exit of family in the business
- Clarifying strategic needs and operational goals
- Create and power-up effective management teams; build team rapport
- Enhance succession (and other) management training programs
- Enhance compensation committees and policies
- Structure promotion policies and boards/committees; enhance performance reviews