Business Services – for Family Firms
Dr. Ralph Daniel provides the following services for family business owners and their advisors:
The foundation for effective change and improvement in a family enterprise begins with a thorough understanding of what exists today, and the factors that keeps it that way. The first steps towards assisting family business owners are:
- Assess family relations-particularly vis-à-vis the business
- Assess their ownership structures (or lack of structure)
- Assess their firm's management systems
- Assess their level of strategic and succession planning and reading
Succession & Strategic Planning:(click to select specifics)
- Advising -- Ownership Governance
- Advising -- Management Governance
- Advising -- Family Governance
- Coaching -- Owners & Managers
Mediation services, as well as mediation coaching, is available for active businesses and families with sizable estate conflicts.
Coordinate and collaborate with other professionals who assist family business owners, particularly corporate and estate attorneys, CPAs, and financial advisors.